Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POST HERE If interested in joining the EQ2 Chapter.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am currently back playing Eq2. My toon name is Ichamori. Please invite ! :D

Comment

Welcome back Ichamori! We'll look for you in game. If an officer or any of "The Help" are on, we can tag you. As for Mumble, there was some trouble awhile back and there is new login stuff to do. Just go to the main page and there will be all the info you need under Mumble.

Comment

I am coming back to the EQs after much of a break. My main on EQ2 is Timbletum. Looking for invite.

Comment

Forum name elvok

Comment

Hiya Timbleton and Elvok! We look forward to seeing you in-game soon for an invite :)

Comment

Please make Elvok my main in game.

Comment

reddawg

Comment

my toon on Halls of Fate is Reddest

Comment

Once you have finished the main guild application process we can get you an in game invite (You'll see your name turn blue.)

I didn't see your general application, so it may have been eaten by the gnawing gnomes of the gnet.
                    "I just ... DO THINGS..."

-The Joker

Comment

I'd like to join, too! I'm Saarath in-game, and my forum name is auraneas. I've signed up with OTG already.

Comment

Originally posted by auraneas View Post
                        I'd like to join, too! I'm Saarath in-game, and my forum name is auraneas. I've signed up with OTG already.
                        Hi auraneas ! Welcome!

You'll need to start here: https://forums.oldtimersguild.com/t/...to-know/3412/5

You can request an in-game invite once you get through the application process!

Comment

HI i would like to join, i've already signed up on the new forums and turned blue, in game briyad told me to come here and sign up

Forum name - GeeDee
                          Character Name - Flounderson

cheers

Comment

As soon as your name turns blue you can get an invite. I need an ok from one of the leaders.

Comment

Originally posted by Trisc View Post
                              As soon as your name turns blue you can get an invite. I need an ok from one of the leaders.
                              This may not happen. All membership is now being done on the new forums. You can see that GeeDee is a guild member by looking here: https://forums.oldtimersguild.com/u/geedee/summary

Our instructions for new members are here: https://forums.oldtimersguild.com/t/...-a-member/3464

Thank you!

Comment

this is Q,,, cant seem to get into the new forums... old forum name is Quilton..... new forum name Quay.... the problem might be with Discord.... i have several discord channels and my name on discord is Quay.... please change forum name to Quay. im a CO in EQII and see if that solves the matter... ty

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 855 at 07:22 AM on 05-12-2017.

Working...
                                X