Hearthstone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hearthstone

Is anyone else looking forward to playing this game? I have been watching a lot of youtube videos the last week and I can say I am very excited!

Re: hearthstone

Yeah I am. I thought i was the only one though.
    Life Time Insurance List: Javelin, Scythe, Glaive and many more
    only ships I dont have are a Hull A, B, D, and a few variants.

Comment

im still trying to get into the freaking beta

Comment

if only I could someone get my hands on one of the elusive beta keys

Comment

We will both get in at some point. We will need to have a chat about the crack that is Hearthstone.

Comment

its crack now and im not even in the beta

Comment

anyone get a key within the two waves? I did not :(

Comment

double post
                Last edited by xirxx; 08-29-2013, 11:35 AM. Reason: double post

Comment

I know of no one that got one. I heard they had server load issues so i bet the keys out are only a couple thousand total. What pisses me off is all these douche punks using the Hearthstone beta streams to make money. They will obviously not be part of the loyal player base they want after release.

Comment

I have entered 30+ contests for Beta Keys, and am currently watching every hearthstone video on several channels, and multiple twitch streams... when the game is released, I am in trouble. I have 3 Credit Cards, and my bank card numbers memorized.

Comment

Originally posted by vaseler View Post
                      What pisses me off is all these douche punks using the Hearthstone beta streams to make money. They will obviously not be part of the loyal player base they want after release.
                      Why? How do you know that they won't continue in the game? How does it impact your eventual enjoyment of the game at all? Furthermore, where's the harm? They are generating hype for the game pre-launch; that is a problem that many companies would love to have.
                      Not just another pretty color...
                      Steam | Twitch.tv | Youtube Gaming Videos | Gamer related blog posts

Comment

one good thing about this game is that it has a limited number of cards at the moment. The bad is that you cant trade.

Comment

I just want to test it and play it like NAOW!!!!!!!!

Comment

There's no chance that OTG leadership, as the leaders of a huge guild with some influence in other Blizzard games, can get us some beta keys? I mean, if you can't use your status as a high profile gaming guild to leverage your way into betas, what good is the reputation? :-)
                            sigpic

Comment

I got in the beta. There is no NDA any more just in case you were wondering. If anyone else gets in send me a pm be nice to compare notes.
                              Last edited by vaseler; 09-09-2013, 07:01 PM.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 855 at 07:22 AM on 05-12-2017.

Working...
                              X