Hearthstone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hearthstone

This will be my first collectible card game for three reasons: 1) it's from Blizzard, 2) it will be free (with IAP's), 3) it will be out on iPad.

http://www.pcgamer.com/previews/hear...s-of-warcraft/

http://www.loopinsight.com/2013/03/2...blizzard-exec/

http://tobolds.blogspot.com/2013/03/...-thoughts.html

Re: Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft

I will be playing it. Hopefully get the wife to like it. She didn't enjoy trying to learn the real tcg.

Comment

Hopefully they'll release it on android as well as iOS.

Comment

Can't wait to play this game. If anyone happens to get a key and are willing to part with it...:D
        Stay true to your friends, 'cause they'll save you in the end.
        - Sam Roberts

Currently playing:
        Hearthstone , Diablo III (Nagaruun#1654), FireFall - IGN: seedo

Comment

I'll be playing this too. I've had a chance to give the game a try in beta, and it's fun.

::: (\_(\
          *: (=’ :’)
          •.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»...

Comment

Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft

When is this coming out? I dabble in Order and Chaos duels as well as Shadow Era, but haven't really sunk my teeth into either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

I've been looking forward to this one, I'm registered with Blizz for the PC Beta currently going on, hoping to get an invitation. 8-)

As far as the iPad (& iPhone), what I'm doing while impatiently waiting for Hearthstone is playing Ascension, primarily asynchronous 4-player. Ascension is different from what I understand Hearthstone to be in that it's a "deck-building" game (like Dominion), and up to 4 folks can play it asynchronously (which I'm hooked on). Owen Faraday over at Pocket Tactics said about it that:
              If I were ever to become a monk at an unusually permissive and high-tech monastery, and I was allowed one (and only one) iOS game to take with me into my cloister, it would definitely be Ascension.
              Playdek's implementation is excellent, and they've now got several of the Ascension expansions out for it.

Unfortunately the Playdek app of Ascension is due to go away at the end of 2014, but the future for online games of Ascension looks great in that with the great success of Ascension the developer had a successful Kickstarter campaign to bring Ascension to the PC and Android, the end result being that they plan to have a different iOS app in the future (July, 2014) that will allow cross-platform play as well as campaign and tournament systems: "A new construct: Stone Blade CEO Justin Gary on the future of Ascension".

I can see room for both Hearthstone and asynchronous deck-building Ascension gaming in my iPad future.

Comment

Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Released On iPad...

I couldn't fins it by searching the App Store but here's a workaround:

Search for "blizzard" and open any app created by "Blizzard Entertainment, Inc." Then tap on "Blizzard Entertainment, Inc." and it will bring up all apps created by Blizzard including Hearthstone.
                My Motto: "Jack of all games, master of none"

Steam: Benbrada - Origin: Benbrada - Raptr: Benbrada - Battle.NET ID: Benbrada#1847 - PSN ID: Benbrada
                OTG Social Networks: Twitter and Facebook

Comment

Re: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Released On iPad...

Originally posted by Benbrada View Post
                  I couldn't fins it by searching the App Store but here's a workaround:

Search for "blizzard" and open any app created by "Blizzard Entertainment, Inc." Then tap on "Blizzard Entertainment, Inc." and it will bring up all apps created by Blizzard including Hearthstone.
                  Blizzard has a link on their blog announcing it's arrival also.
                  http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/...2%AE-4-16-2014

Comment

Thanks for info. Loading it up now!

Comment

It must be fixed. I just searched for hearthstone and found it for ipad
                      Nothing is obvious to the uninformed.

Bluto: What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Steam-[OTG]Hopdevil

Comment

I am anxiously waiting for it to come out on Android. I play it like crazy on the pc though.
                        Games with OTG - Archeage, Blade & Soul, Black Desert, Rift (retired), Tera (retired), Wildstar (retired)

Comment

Hearthstone

So now that Hearthstone is available on Android....who else is playing? Please let me know so I can add you and maybe we can play together? :)
                          Games with OTG - Archeage, Blade & Soul, Black Desert, Rift (retired), Tera (retired), Wildstar (retired)

Comment

Re: Hearthstone

I play a bit of HearthStone. My BattleTag is Dumnbunny#1293.
                            Clash of Clans: Dumnbunny
                            Hearthstone: Dumnbunny#1293
                            Dungeon Boss: Dumnbunny
                            Star Wars: Uprising: Dumnbunny/Tor Kios

Comment

Re: Hearthstone

I just sent you a friend request.....my tag is EDrees#1817

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 855 at 07:22 AM on 05-12-2017.

Working...
                              X