Announcement

Collapse

We Have Moved!

Please create an account using the same forum name here: https://forums.oldtimersguild.com. Post in this thread to get your member status restored: https://forums.oldtimersguild.com/t/...-stuff/616/872,
See more
See less

New Mode Solaris, and a free Mech for log in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Mode Solaris, and a free Mech for log in

So MWO now has a new mode called Solaris, or Solaris 7. It is a 1v1, or 2v2, arena mode. Every minute a new match up is done for those that queue up for this brawl arena mode. Mechs are limited by a rank system, but fear not there is an option to use a trial mech if you do not have the allowed IS or Clan mechs for your current rank/tier. It is fun, fast, and different from faction play, or the standard game. I have enjoyed 2 matches, and lost both. I knew going in I was probably not going to win, but did land some decent hits. I should try out the 2v2 and hopefully assist a better brawler. I tend to do okay in the standard game as a spoiler/support role. It is a fun diversion, and there is some cosmetic rewards that seem to be for all modes of the game.

Also if you log in over the weekend you get a free mechbay, and a champion Uziel. An okay brawler, and I like the Uziel appearance. A free mech not usually a bad thing.

Hope everyone gets to enjoy the new mode.
    Live Long and Prosper

I now own 1 each Uziel UZL-3P(C)

I only had to add a new launcher and 50 updates.
    sigpic

Comment

I must be doing okay with only 4 to 5 updates each time I log in then.

The free Uziel is still being offered if you log in once before May 1. A bit sad that the recently released Battletech game by HBS helped me remember what Solaris 7 was all about. I am getting to old, and foggy minded.
      Live Long and Prosper

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 855 at 07:22 AM on 05-12-2017.

Working...
      X