Announcement

Collapse

We Have Moved!

Please create an account using the same forum name here: https://forums.oldtimersguild.com. Post in this thread to get your member status restored: https://forums.oldtimersguild.com/t/...-stuff/616/872,
See more
See less

Thursday Scales of War 8-11 PM eastern (alternating with MadHermit)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thursday Scales of War 8-11 PM eastern (alternating with MadHermit)

Not to worry it's Nick's story telling ability that helps people relax.
    --Daemoro

I was once told that if I continued along my current course that I would be ostracized. I replied "I don't know what that is, but it doesn't sound pleasant for me OR the ostrich."

"I'm the funniest person I know."

Comment

Helps people relax eh.....

can an you touch the doll where the nasty bard touched you....

Comment

Episode 2 is up

Comment

Well from what Im reading I dont need to role a new character so thats good. We do need to remember that with 5E we have to rest more often to get the special skills back. I for one need it as a fighter so I can get my heal and my action attack back. Thats how Im able to hold my own in the front and suck up some of that damage for the Paladin.
          sigpic

Comment

And smack the crap out of things

Comment

Episode 3 is up

Comment

It's Thursday!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith View Post
                  It's Thursday!!
                  :buttrock:
                  DDO Character (Ghallanda) - Heffe el Fossa

Comment

I was going to post something yesterday about not getting confused about what day it was since most everyone probably had a holiday on Monday but then I started playing Warhammer total War and forgot about everything else :)
                    --Daemoro

I was once told that if I continued along my current course that I would be ostracized. I replied "I don't know what that is, but it doesn't sound pleasant for me OR the ostrich."

Comment

Finally Thursday!

Comment

DnD civil war begins!!! :twisted:

Comment

Well I THINK I figured out that background "hum" problem with my microphone. I was worried that it was a short in the wiring somewhere but I think it just doesn't like being plugged into my Keyboard USB port. I moved it to a different USB and I think it went away.

Kinda hard to say since I was using the "Audio Wizard" in Mumble to troubleshoot and I wasn't really sure what you were hearing.... but I think I spotted it. So hopefully I'm better this week.

As an aside I MAY end up going to my mothers house Thursday night. I can take my new laptop and go that route if so, but I think I have successfully pushed the trip to Friday.

As an aside to the aside, I bought a second monitor this past year and I LOVE having it for our game. The only thing that bothers me is that the older monitor isn't manufactured any more so I had to buy a different kind and I can't get the colors to match up perfectly... but my wife was saying she wanted a separate monitor for her laptop so when she works from home she can use dual monitors like she has at work.... so being the genius that I am I'm thinking that if I buy a monitor to match my NEW one I can say "Look honey! You can use this monitor for your laptop. Aren't I the best husband ever?" and then when I take trips I will have the "loose" monitor to take with me to plug into MY laptop for Thursday night gaming sessions away from home! And I know what you are all thinking... the answer is NO I don't have room on my desk for a third 23" monitor.... unless I move the case to a table over to the side......
                          --Daemoro

Comment

Episode 4 is up

Comment

Level 3 this week. Don't forget to level your characters! (Mostly intended to inform Mak)
                              --Daemoro

Comment

Is it Thursday yet.....

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 855 at 07:22 AM on 05-12-2017.

Working...
                                X