Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thursday Scales of War 8-11 PM eastern (alternating with MadHermit)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No worries Grapper. Looks like we were going to be a little slim anyway.

See you guys next week.
    --Daemoro

I was once told that if I continued along my current course that I would be ostracized. I replied "I don't know what that is, but it doesn't sound pleasant for me OR the ostrich."

"I'm the funniest person I know."

Comment

Originally posted by Grapper View Post
      Dwarf with Greatsword
      Dwarf with Greatsword.png
      That works!!! Thanks...

Looks like RL is screwing with all of us.. See you all next week.
      sigpic

Comment

I won't be able to make game tonight. Being as this will be the norm until we close down, I will have to respectfully bow out . I will check back on the group status in August or September if my new job hours allow for gaming.
        "Attitude is a small thing that makes a big difference." - Winston Churchill
        Steam: (OTG) Teufelhunde87
        Games: Fantasy Grounds
        Fallout 4
        Star Trek Online
        Neverwinter
        Various Sports Board Games

Comment

Sorry to hear it Teuf.

I just hope we get to play tonight!
          --Daemoro

I was once told that if I continued along my current course that I would be ostracized. I replied "I don't know what that is, but it doesn't sound pleasant for me OR the ostrich."

Comment

Sorry to here Teuf, hope things work out for you sooner rather than later.

ill be ready game time

Comment

Sorry guys.. Were dealing with an 18 year old who is trying to fail his senior year of high school. Couldn't talk to him until after he got home from work.
              sigpic

Comment

They get better Mak, my oldest never graduated, he grew up fast afterwards. Keep being strong .He got his GED and is now married , 4 kids, and is responsible. Teenagers are very confused. They think they know it all until reality hits.

"Attitude is a small thing that makes a big difference." - Winston Churchill
                Steam: (OTG) Teufelhunde87
                Games: Fantasy Grounds
                Fallout 4
                Star Trek Online
                Neverwinter
                Various Sports Board Games

Comment

Teenagers are why some animals eat their young

Comment

Originally posted by EddytEagle View Post
                    Teenagers are why some animals eat their young
                    TRUTH!!!!

Ive said that a few times, "Know I understand why Male bears leave the kids."
                    sigpic

Comment

Game day! Hope everyone can make it today

Comment

I may be a few minutes late tonight. Feel free to start without me if I'm late.
                        --Daemoro

Comment

looks like they dropped Mumble. any suggestions on what we should use as a voice chat?

Comment

Do we have access to a discord server.
                            --Daemoro

Comment

Discord
                              Because he's a very very very old man. And like all rotten bastards, when they get old, they become lonely. Not that that has any effect on their disposition. But they do learn the value of company.

Comment

Mak. Server is coming back up now. Hop on and we will get you into discord.
                                --Daemoro

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 855 at 08:22 AM on 05-12-2017.

Working...
                                X