Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thursday Scales of War 8-11 PM eastern (alternating with MadHermit)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won't be able to make the game tomorrow. See you guys next week.

Comment

Sorry to hear Wraith. We'll miss you and not just because your character is complex and confusing.

Comment

Hey guys. There is new Mumble information. It's in a private thread near the top of the forums "Voice Communication->Info and Tutorials->Mumble is UP!!!

Please don't post the server information in here because I'm pretty sure this part is viewable by the public.

There is a link in THAT thread to the password that should never be posted anywhere else either... I know you guys know all that but it's a standard disclaimer.

There is also information about the OTG discord server but I don't know how to certify people for that... if it's even needed.

If you get into Mumble and nobody is in the channel up there poke me or post here and I will come get you registered etc. Please remember to use your REAL forum name (I'm looking at you Eddy)

--Daemoro

I was once told that if I continued along my current course that I would be ostracized. I replied "I don't know what that is, but it doesn't sound pleasant for me OR the ostrich."

"I'm the funniest person I know."

Comment

Oh I also made us a room in General Games... I think that's where we always hang out but it looks like not all the channels are rebuilt.
          --Daemoro

I was once told that if I continued along my current course that I would be ostracized. I replied "I don't know what that is, but it doesn't sound pleasant for me OR the ostrich."

Comment

Looks like Discord in general is pretty botched right now. I will be back in a few... my daughter is sick and thinks she needs to be fed.... stupid kids. :)
            --Daemoro

Comment

Gotta miss the game again this week. I'm off again next Thursday, so I'll be there for sure.

Comment

created a channel for us in general games

Comment

You guys missed a good night, Quinn only died twice but we found some shiny new (possibly) magic armor so he'll at least leave a good looking corpse.

Oh oh and we leveled up

Comment

Miss running with this group! If Eddie played Quinn, then ONLY 2 deaths was a major feat!
                    "Attitude is a small thing that makes a big difference." - Winston Churchill
                    Steam: (OTG) Teufelhunde87
                    Games: Fantasy Grounds
                    Fallout 4
                    Star Trek Online
                    Neverwinter
                    Various Sports Board Games

Comment

/rant on
                      I know it's a couple weeks out but May 3rd I will be late... I don't know how late. It's awards night for my daughter who is graduating. Mostly it's announcing how much scholarship money every student got. Frankly I don't think anybody needs to know how much she's getting other than me and my wife, and on the flip side I don't really care what any of the other 350-400 kids are getting. Of course it's on a Thursday at 7pm.

/rant off

Edit: /rant back on
                      April 26th 7pm band concert.... shouldn't be more than an hour or so late... she will play for 10 minutes at the end but evidently I'm a "bad parent" if I don't come watch the kids who don't play as well that lead up to her.
                      /rant back off
                      --Daemoro

Comment

Lol, I know your pain. Lucky my surname begins with a E, so I get to leave a few acts in.

oh and I didn't realize I've had reliable talent since lvl 11 which means I cannot roll under 10 in a skill I'm trained in

Comment

We are in the B's but my daughter says we have to stay for the whole thing! 350-400 kids walking across the stage to get something that isn't even their real diploma.
                          --Daemoro

Comment

Sorry I missed the other night.. I wasnt feeling well and fell asleep on the couch around 7??? didnt get back up till 1130 when my wife got home from her parents....

Tried to log in and let you know but link I have said site was down. looked alittle more into it tonight and found how to get to the forums.

So im dead but need to level my character???
                            sigpic

Comment

You were only MOSTLY dead. You got better. You do need to level up.

Hope you are feeling better.
                              --Daemoro

Comment

Originally posted by Daemoro View Post
                                You were only MOSTLY dead. You got better. You do need to level up.

Hope you are feeling better.
                                "MOSTLY" dead is cool!!!! Ill level him up Thursday I guess, but I am on-call this week so anything goes.

I am also feeling better thanks.
                                sigpic

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 855 at 08:22 AM on 05-12-2017.

Working...
                                X