Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thursday Scales of War 8-11 PM eastern (alternating with MadHermit)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully we will have a full house to ight

Comment

I will be a little late. Band concert. As soon as I can I eill be on.
      --Daemoro

I was once told that if I continued along my current course that I would be ostracized. I replied "I don't know what that is, but it doesn't sound pleasant for me OR the ostrich."

"I'm the funniest person I know."

Comment

Sorry guys no full house. I’m not even going to attempt getting on. I only got 2 actual hours of sleep last night and I’m crashing bad. Soon as I get back from daughter duty I’m heading straight to sleep.
        sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear Mak, you missed a fun session. We were immediately whisked away to the astral plane to go negotiate with a gith faction at a neutral location. As we made our way up the path to the city entrance we saw a totally innocent and not suspicious looking person being waylaid by blood sucking, 4 armed demon looking mofo's. We immediately attacked and after a long battle where Nick kept being sucked to death while Theurgrim cruelly healed him while he was still in the leech creatures mouth, we prevailed. After the battle we discovered that the innocent looking merchant guy was really a Rakshasa, who made a deal he totally intends to keep to assist us against the dragon queen. We then entered the city and became super rich selling our spare gear at which point several demons appeared and started pulling the heads off of the patrons.

oh and Ugly gave you a level in gnome so you don't need to level up anymore...

Comment

Sounds like an exciting night. I dont think gnome is a class though??
            sigpic

Comment

It's from first edition dnd, almost broke fantasy grounds to add it

Comment

Hope everyone is well and we all get to play tonight.

Comment

Again, at best I'm late tonight. At worst I'm not there at all. If we do shopping I hope I can do a retroactive purchase :)
                  --Daemoro

I was once told that if I continued along my current course that I would be ostracized. I replied "I don't know what that is, but it doesn't sound pleasant for me OR the ostrich."

Comment

I have a meeting I need to attend tonight, so I won't be able to run the game. Sorry about the late notice. This will probably happen once every month going forward.
                    Because he's a very very very old man. And like all rotten bastards, when they get old, they become lonely. Not that that has any effect on their disposition. But they do learn the value of company.

Comment

Well, that sucks but is also good. I was getting on to remind I cant play till after 9 pm. That should be changing in the next month though once dance practice is over for the season then I should be back to normal hours unless my wife finds something else for me to do.
                      sigpic

Comment

hope the meeting goes well. I'll see you guys next week

Comment

I might be a little late tonight. It's my wife's birthday. Our reservations are at 5:30 So we should be done by 6:30 and I could be home by 7. If everything goes as planned....
                          --Daemoro

Comment

Game night!

Comment

Sorry guys not going to make it. One of the other leaders wife had a baby and I took his on call. Of course we just got hit with storms with reports of more to come.

Good of news is I “should” be back to normal next week as dance is over tonight...
                              sigpic

Comment

gotta do what you gotta do Mak. Stay safe out in the storms

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 855 at 08:22 AM on 05-12-2017.

Working...
                                X