Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thursday Scales of War 8-11 PM eastern (alternating with MadHermit)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You missed a productive season Mak. We killed the demons attacking the market. Made our way to the Rendezvous only to find our Gith contact was already dead. Luckily the Gith left a package which contained a magical message telling us to go to the Gith capital. We did a little more shopping which was very fruitful, 3 of us got manuals to permanently increase stats. We then boarded a ship that took us to a giant starfish which was the Giths main city. The guards who did show signs of dislike of the new ruler suggested we go to a specific inn, though we were ambushed by a power ranger villain and some devils along the way so I'm not sure if they are as helpful as it first seemed.

Comment

Hope everyone is well and able to play tonight.

Comment

Here's hoping that I'm not interrupted too much tonight .

My daughter graduates tomorrow night so there is a furious amount of cleaning going on. I think I've got all my responsibilities covered but.....
        --Daemoro

I was once told that if I continued along my current course that I would be ostracized. I replied "I don't know what that is, but it doesn't sound pleasant for me OR the ostrich."

"I'm the funniest person I know."

Comment

I lied... We have this week and next week for dance. Then I should be back to normal. Sorry guys for missing or showing up late to all of these sessions.
          sigpic

Comment

I took off work an hour early to get started on the honey do list... came home and only one thing on it. Go get the dog from the groomer. Furthermore my wife and daughter have left for the evening so it looks like I have an interruption free night ahead! I hope I didn't just jinx myself somehow.
            --Daemoro

I was once told that if I continued along my current course that I would be ostracized. I replied "I don't know what that is, but it doesn't sound pleasant for me OR the ostrich."

Comment

Hey guys we are using Wraith's Discord tonight. If you see this beforehand.... if not Im hanging out in both channels anyway.
              --Daemoro

Comment

Mak what were you planning on taking for your next level?

Comment

Makuzi recap

we finally arrived at the inn the guards suggested, hoping to find some contact for the resistance against the queen. It proved pretty easy as there were only a couple of patrons inside. After initial introductions they tasked us with rescuing their leader from a floating prison which we eagerly undertook the next morning. We snuck into the prison hanger and immediately started hobo murdering the guards until we finally reached the imprisoned Gith. Her guards were a little tougher than the others but we finally overcame them and freed her. The enemy wizard insinuated she would bring on the destruction of everything if released, which we ignored grabbing her and teleporting out.

i guess we will find out if she is good or the bringer of doom next week

Comment

Originally posted by EddytEagle View Post
                    Makuzi recap

we finally arrived at the inn the guards suggested, hoping to find some contact for the resistance against the queen. It proved pretty easy as there were only a couple of patrons inside. After initial introductions they tasked us with rescuing their leader from a floating prison which we eagerly undertook the next morning. We snuck into the prison hanger and immediately started hobo murdering the guards until we finally reached the imprisoned Gith. Her guards were a little tougher than the others but we finally overcame them and freed her. The enemy wizard insinuated she would bring on the destruction of everything if released, which we ignored grabbing her and teleporting out.

i guess we will find out if she is good or the bringer of doom next week
                    THanks for the updates!!!

Also in case you didnt see on discord Paladin for level please. I dont stray from one class usually.
                    sigpic

Comment

He threw a level of Paladin on you just to get the standard things incremented.

He didn't choose a level 4 spell but he did use the 4th level spell slot to smite :)
                      --Daemoro

Comment

I smote the shit out of the enemy leader.

Comment

Game day, hope we have a full house tonight

Comment

The Expanse officially signed up for a forth season by amazon.

Comment

I'm on call so there is a chance I may be late tonight

Comment

Heads up as soon as I got it myself; I may not be at the game this week. I'll update if the situation changes.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 855 at 08:22 AM on 05-12-2017.

Working...
                                X