Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thursday Scales of War 8-11 PM eastern (alternating with MadHermit)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wraith View Post
    Heads up as soon as I got it myself;.

Got what??? I hope it's an awesome game and not the crud...
    sigpic

Comment

FYI I am having some connectivity issues.

About to call my provider.

--Daemoro

I was once told that if I continued along my current course that I would be ostracized. I replied "I don't know what that is, but it doesn't sound pleasant for me OR the ostrich."

"I'm the funniest person I know."

Comment

made a channel in general games. hopefully see you guys soon

Comment

Ok, I have gone elsewhere for internets..... my laptop is updating of course.

I will be in asap.
          --Daemoro

I was once told that if I continued along my current course that I would be ostracized. I replied "I don't know what that is, but it doesn't sound pleasant for me OR the ostrich."

Comment

Hope everyone is well and looking forward to playing tonight

Comment

My internet is fixed so I should be in m7ch better shape tonight.
              --Daemoro

Comment

Sorry guys. On call has me locked down. Doesn’t look like I’ll make it.
                sigpic

Comment

Mak update. We got attacked by a Death giant and two Death crabs on the Death path to the shadowfell town, and quickly killed them. Upon arriving at the crappy town in the realm of betrayal we discovered it was populated by the peasants from Monty python and the holy grail. We stormed the keep and quickly took it over as all the defenders were only armed with small pointy sticks. They directed us to a seer in the slum part of the town, which was only slightly more dreary than the rest of the town. While talking with the seer several Vampires and a cambion attacked us and thanks to your daylight spell were quickly dispatched....

Comment

Oh and some inconsiderate bastard used up most of your spells

Comment

Game night.

Comment

There is a good chance that I will be a no-show this Thursday. I will be in Tennessee with my son for orientation. If I can get a good WiFi Ill hop on.
                        sigpic

Comment

Where you gonna be? I won't miss the game to do it but if you are close by I can meet you and buy you a beer!
                          --Daemoro

Comment

I want a beer too!

Comment

So what did I miss?

Comment

and on a side note. is BattleTech worth getting. it's 20% off right now and I have some extra steam cash

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 855 at 08:22 AM on 05-12-2017.

Working...
                                X