Announcement

Collapse

We Have Moved!

Please create an account using the same forum name here: https://forums.oldtimersguild.com. Post in this thread to get your member status restored: https://forums.oldtimersguild.com/t/...-stuff/616/872,
See more
See less

Thursday Scales of War 8-11 PM eastern (alternating with MadHermit)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thursday Scales of War 8-11 PM eastern (alternating with MadHermit)

Yes, I'm open to people using other backgrounds as long as they fit with the baseline benefits of the PHB ones.
    Because he's a very very very old man. And like all rotten bastards, when they get old, they become lonely. Not that that has any effect on their disposition. But they do learn the value of company.

Comment

Originally posted by Grapper View Post
      I can have it up some time on the weekend or on Monday or Tuesday. When would work for you?

To be honest I have no clue... I built it on my "managed" character section. I should be able to export it to yours right?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Makuzi View Post
        To be honest I have no clue... I built it on my "managed" character section. I should be able to export it to yours right?
        Yes, that will show up without any problems.
        Because he's a very very very old man. And like all rotten bastards, when they get old, they become lonely. Not that that has any effect on their disposition. But they do learn the value of company.

Comment

Huh... build it on managed then port it over... that sounds too easy!
          --Daemoro

I was once told that if I continued along my current course that I would be ostracized. I replied "I don't know what that is, but it doesn't sound pleasant for me OR the ostrich."

"I'm the funniest person I know."

Comment

Originally posted by Daemoro View Post
            Huh... build it on managed then port it over... that sounds too easy!

Im sure ill screw it up somehow....

Do we kick off next week?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Makuzi View Post
              Do we kick off next week?
              If we're ready :)

Comment

Okay, no one but me has been to visit the Friday obsidian portal page for the last six months, so I'm co-opting it for this campaign. I wasn't able to change the title, but it is now for this game. (all the old information is still there, I just hid it)

I have been using it as a reference document for keeping track of npcs and for my house rules. There is also some additional flavor background information for anyone who is interested. You don't need to put your character up there unless you want to, and there is a place for people to keep an adventure log if anyone is inclined.

http://friday-scales-of-war.obsidianportal.com/

Comment

Just so you know your work wasn't going unnoticed, I was occasionally dropping in, as npc tracking was getting confusing with my missed sessions. i just hadn't logged in forever. I'm not saying don't use it for the Thursday group though.
                  ESO - @mothak

Comment

Oops :oops:

The problem is that I can only create two campaigns at a time with the free account and I'm too cheap to pay for it.

Comment

I was gonna upload my character like Uggly did on obsidian but couldnt figure out how to join the campaign... Do I need an invite?
                      sigpic

Comment

Invite sent

Comment

Ok I haven't changed the little things to make the detective background fit my latest character choice but he will most likely end up a human bard.... not so much a singing and playing bard. More of a story teller. Really the only thing that would probably change is he wouldn't have a short bow and only have one dagger. Skills, spells and suave to solve cases.
                          --Daemoro

I was once told that if I continued along my current course that I would be ostracized. I replied "I don't know what that is, but it doesn't sound pleasant for me OR the ostrich."

"I'm the funniest person I know."

Comment

Originally posted by Grapper View Post
                            Invite sent

Thanks.... Character added
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure how the "Proficiency" toggle works on the Obsidian Portal character sheet, but since it didn't appear to change the number at all, I went ahead and entered the total values in the appropriate places.
                              DDO Character (Ghallanda) - Heffe el Fossa

Comment

Originally posted by Uglybugger View Post
                                I'm not sure how the "Proficiency" toggle works on the Obsidian Portal character sheet, but since it didn't appear to change the number at all, I went ahead and entered the total values in the appropriate places.
                                I noticed that as well..... I just clocked the "P" next to it and now when you look at the character it shows a "P" next to the one that's proficient. I dont think it auto adds the +2 to it...
                                sigpic

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 855 at 07:22 AM on 05-12-2017.

Working...
                                X