Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

GotM July Poll

3 of 3 < >

New Forum Info

We are migrating to a new forum solution here: https://forums.oldtimersguild.com/. It is not complete yet so please bear with us as we migrate. The current forums will eventually be archived into read-only mode but will remain online. If your game's CL has told you to migrate then please create a new account on the new forums. IMPORTANT: use the same name there as you use here. If you want a name change then please request it here first before creating your new account.
See more
See less

Current Players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Current Players

I recently was given a copy of the game and play with Munkinmama's oldest son. My Uplay name is pryland10. Do we still have others playing this game?
    Strong men simply need women. This will never be understood by weak men. A strong man needs a woman at his feet, who is truly his. Anything else is less than his fulfillment. When a man has once eaten of the meat of gods he will never again chew on the straw of fools.

I play a bit . Your best bet is to go through the story line and get to level 30 and complete everything . This will take you a bit . Once you get to 30 hit me up Ill show you the end game stuff to complete . You may also want to look at getting the current DLC for the Division since it has alot of stuff youll need. You can always contact me via Steam...Major Lithium . I will try to remember to add you on Uplay .
    BATTLENET :MajorLithium#1238

Comment

Already 30, have all dlc. Got him to 30 last night as well. Jumped into the underground stuff for 2 missions and ran into the dark zone or whatever it is called and came out with a couple items. Would be awesome to have another person to group up with to do stuff. So looking forward to it.
      Strong men simply need women. This will never be understood by weak men. A strong man needs a woman at his feet, who is truly his. Anything else is less than his fulfillment. When a man has once eaten of the meat of gods he will never again chew on the straw of fools.

Comment

I sent you a request.

Comment

Got it thanks. Will try to hook up with you when we are both online playing. :)

Comment

I'm up for grouping up anytime, as well.

Comment

I will grab you when I seee you:) Bruschi do you use discord for voice?

Comment

Yeah, I have both Discord and Mumble

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 855 at 07:22 AM on 05-12-2017.

Working...
                X