Announcement

Collapse

We Have Moved!

Please create an account using the same forum name here: https://forums.oldtimersguild.com. Post in this thread to get your member status restored: https://forums.oldtimersguild.com/t/...-stuff/616/872,
See more
See less

Hi all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all

New member saying hello. Hello :-)

I started playing MMOs when I retired at 65, beginning with Age of Conan, followed by all the games you can think of which allow me to invert the Y axis (I have missed out on some good games which do not allow me to invert the Y axis, but there it is, can't teach this old dog that particular trick :-).

My current favourite is Black Desert Online, which I love in spite of the crazy Korean RNG, which drives me nuts on occasion ...

I live in Ireland with my wife and Jack Russell, my three children have long flown the nest, but keep in touch daily due to the wonders of the internet.

Today is my 73rd birthday, so a good moment to join a new community, to make friends and enjoy the games out there!

oh cool, nice to meet ya! happy birthday!

Comment

Happy birthday! And welcome to our forums.

Comment

Thanks for the nice welcome :-)

Comment

Nice introduction. Whatever game you decide to play the OTG will always be helpful. Nice intro!

Comment

Thank you very much. Can you send me an invite to Discord, please? tvm

Comment

Originally posted by chiricano View Post
              Thank you very much. Can you send me an invite to Discord, please? tvm
              This link may help. I don't personally have it.

Comment

Thank you. I will try ...

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 855 at 07:22 AM on 05-12-2017.

Working...
                X