Announcement

Collapse

We Have Moved!

Please create an account using the same forum name here: https://forums.oldtimersguild.com. Post in this thread to get your member status restored: https://forums.oldtimersguild.com/t/...-stuff/616/872,
See more
See less

Hello OTG!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello OTG!

Hi Everyone,
    I have been known by many names over my gaming life, a few long-lived names of mine are WarLoc, JcDenton, UnCaged, Caged. My Xbox gamer tag is UnCagedWAR.
    I am currently playing ESO on the Xbox leveling a mule to 10 his name is yulieone who is currently level 5 or 6. I don't know much about the game yet but I am willing to help if you need it. Feel free to introduce yourself.

I live near Boston Ma about 20 miles south of the city which puts me in the eastern time zone. You can find me playing at all times of the day or night depending on what I have going on that day.

I am a mature gamer at the age of 53 and I am usually laid back, Good hearted banter never bothers me, it can make a tough run a little easier and I don't offend easily but my memory isn't what it used to be so I wouldn't be someone you want leading a dungeon run but I will know how to play my character and support the group.
    I look forward to seeing some of you in game.
    Take care
    UnCaged
    Last edited by UnCaged; 06-09-2018, 02:10 AM.

Hey Uncaged. I saw that you're an xbox player. Have you played Titan Quest on Xbox? Welcome to OTG!

Comment

Hi Alarie, No not on the Xbox but I played it on PC years ago, good game

Comment

Welcome to OTG Uncaged! No worries on memory, half of us are challenged like that in some way or another. ;) Are you playing any PC games at the moment, or dedicated to Xbox ESO? In either case, glad to have you aboard!
        Steam: [OTG] Terra
        Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
        Last played: ARK: Survival Evolved, Witcher 3
        Looking forward to playing: ... are there any good MMO's on the horizon?

Comment

Thanks Terra,
          I'm trying to focus on ESO right now, I have a lot to learn. But I may be looking to play another game down the road.
          I'm always on the lookout for good MMO's but I don't see anything really good coming out within the next year. Ashes of creation looks like it has potential but I have no idea when it will be coming out.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 855 at 08:22 AM on 05-12-2017.

Working...
          X