Announcement

Collapse

We Have Moved!

Please create an account using the same forum name here: https://forums.oldtimersguild.com. Post in this thread to get your member status restored: https://forums.oldtimersguild.com/t/...-stuff/616/872,
See more
See less

Flugh - World of Warcraft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flugh - World of Warcraft

Heyo OTG,

I'm a really old guy myself, looking to play some WOW with some like-minded people.

I am a truck driver, so my appearances would be here and there. I try to give more than I take, and above all else, have FUN. This game is a decompressor from real life for me.

Not sure what to say about myself. My greatest ... accomplishments? are my two daughters, who are incredible. Although nowadays I elbow past them to get a hug from my grand daughter, but they don't seem to mind much.

I talk a lot if you get me on comms. Slow to start out, then bam, the flood gates open. However, I do know how to shut up and tone it down if someone is streaming and things need to be more serious.

I am not good at selling myself. Just know that I won't cost you anything but some chit-chat.

Jim

Hey! Welcome Flugh. Look forward to seeing you in the game. Mid
    Warcraft Mid#11146

Aiyrmid : Holy Paladin
    Faiyte - Holy Priest
    Morighann - Balance Druid
    ...and so many more
    Professional member of Altoholics Anonymous

“Our lives are not our own. We are bound to others, past and present, and by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.”
    David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas

Comment

Thanks for the Reply Mid, and for the in-game help. It's my long, 3 day weekend now and I'm hoping to be able to spend my game time getting to know the guild.

See you in Azeroth.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 855 at 07:22 AM on 05-12-2017.

Working...
      X