Announcement

Collapse

We Have Moved!

Please create an account using the same forum name here: https://forums.oldtimersguild.com. Post in this thread to get your member status restored: https://forums.oldtimersguild.com/t/...-stuff/616/872,
See more
See less

GotM Month 2: DDO Schedule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GotM Month 2: DDO Schedule

WEEK 1 SCHEDULE

Wednesday, May 2nd: 9pm EST

Saturday, May 5th: 4pm EST.

WEEK 2 SCHEDULE

Wednesday, May 9th: 9pm EST

Saturday, May 12th: 4pm EST.

WEEK 3 SCHEDULE

Wednesday, May 16th: 9pm EST

Saturday, May 19th: 4pm EST.

WEEK 4 SCHEDULE

Wednesday, May 23rd: 9pm EST

Saturday, May 26th: 4pm EST.

sigpic

Which server will this be on? Or have I missed an update that has all the servers connected so it doesn't matter?
    sigpic

Comment

Looks like the Official OTG Chapter is on the Ghallanda server so will have everyone roll there so players that decide to continue playing after a month can easily run with the guild, and not worry about rerolling or paying for transfer.
      "The nice thing about Reality is that it is a very malleable thing."
      Dark & Light (US-Wyrmslayer-2) - Sildra
      Black Desert Online - Sildra, Gordreth, Tacia
      The Secret World - Gildark "Gildrak" Trox
      Elite: Dangerous - JTrox

Comment

Okay thanks.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Trox View Post
          Looks like the Official OTG Chapter is on the Ghallanda server so will have everyone roll there so players that decide to continue playing after a month can easily run with the guild, and not worry about rerolling or paying for transfer.

sigpic

Comment

Do we need to be a certain level?
            My Motto: "Jack of all games, master of none"

Steam: Benbrada - Origin: Benbrada - Raptr: Benbrada - Battle.NET ID: Benbrada#1847 - PSN ID: Benbrada
            OTG Social Networks: Twitter and Facebook

Comment

I would think it best if everyone was through the tutorial at least (since that is solo), but past that might be easier if most everyone was a fresh level character so it will be easier getting groups around; at least in the beginning.

Comment

Id say get to the benter of the first town, and we can put groups together there. The "tutorial" is the whole big ass zone that teaches you the game and gets you to level 4, which is pretty far, and it doesnt need to be solo.

sigpic

Comment

Ahh yeah after playing some more last night I see what you mean....I was originally thinking the tutorial was the grotto right after the ship wreck. We were thinking some spot just didn't realize the tutorial was as vast as that.

Comment

Okay I'm a little confused cause I just ran through Korthos Island and took the ship to Stormwind and my character is only level 2. I don't know if you've done the dungeons on Korthos on every difficulty level with a good XP tome or if you've done most of Stormwind harbor too. But on a reread I'm not sure I should've been trying to get to level 4. So do we go to Stormwind harbor, or do we log in, follow the group through the cave, talk to the guy that sends us to the tavern to find the spirit binder and stop once our character is bound in the tavern so we are a pretty new level 1?
                    sigpic

Comment

Get through the cave with the group, talk to guy that send you to tavern and spirit bounder for day 1.

Comment

Also if anyone has any questions I can usually be found in Mumble most nights; generally at General Games > Various Steam channel. If you have any question please feel free to join in and ask me there.

Comment

I was aimining more for korthos island at the village. Most people wont have the time to get to stormwind by wednesday

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drisdane View Post
                            I was aimining more for korthos island at the village. Most people wont have the time to get to stormwind by wednesday
                            Yay! I made it that far! Guess I won't rush through the island then.

Comment

I'll be there to stalkerize Dris
                              Chris

I NEED more time for my hobbies 8-)

Fallen Earth
                              Wandering the wastelands

LOTRO
                              Too many

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 855 at 07:22 AM on 05-12-2017.

Working...
                              X