Announcement

Collapse

We Have Moved!

Please create an account using the same forum name here: https://forums.oldtimersguild.com. Post in this thread to get your member status restored: https://forums.oldtimersguild.com/t/...-stuff/616/872,
See more
See less

GotM Month 2: DDO Schedule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Character name...... Some variant of Drisdane (I forgot which)
    Class: TWF (Trapper, spotter, Int Runes, Lockpick)
    Level: 8 (1 rogue / 1 fighter / 6 ranger)

I will try to keep from outleveling it, but the game will artificially stop me at 10 if I dont advance to 9, so if I hit that point, I am going to level. I want that weapon from ravenloft.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Trox View Post
      I'll be around for it:

Is there anything we should be sure to have with us on the raid?
      Useful items to have:
      Resist Energy Potions: Acid, Cold, Fire, Electric
      Cure Wounds Potions

We will be fighting a lot of Demons & Devils. They are Evil ... so Flametouched Iron, Good, or Holy, weapons bypass their DR and do more damage. You can actually purchase Flametouched Iron weapons in the quest ... but they are not that great (lower level types).

Also, it is generally in good form (especially if your character has no healing ability besides pots) to bring a cure moderate wounds wand to give to one of the Clerics. In most of the DDO raids (especially the higher level ones) Clerics can blow through a lot of supplies keeping the party healthy.

Not sure how much plat everyone has but I've got plenty so I'll purchase the healing wands/scrolls (plus my Cleric has several stashed away). If anyone needs plat just let me know, I've got plenty to spare.

Comment

Originally posted by Crowe View Post
        Character name: Robotussin
        Lol, I wondered whose toon that was when I got goosed in DDO the other night.
        LRO: Mosselyn, 115 RK -- Myrrin, 63 Warden -- Tasmin, 1115 Hunter -- Fynora, 115 LM -- Lysariel, 115 Mini
        GW2: Mosselyn, 80 Ele -- Khym, 80 Guardian -- Dhyana, 80 Ranger -- Camilla Desrien, 80 Necro -- Jasmyn, 80 Mesmer

Comment

Originally posted by mosselyn View Post

Lol, I wondered whose toon that was when I got goosed in DDO the other night.
          /em I have no idea what you're talking about.
          The power of Moss compels you.
          DDO: Robotussin, Applejaxx

Comment

This is one of my favourites.
            ----
            Really its all about the fun! :D

And da Orks...

....and mostly the axes!!!! Waaaghhhh!

DF: Naz Dreg

Comment

Earlier today we talked about listing those that need access to the OTG DDO Private forums so that Anubis can add everyone at once. If you need access just post in this thread and I'll update this with the list of names.

AnubisPrime ... is this an okay way to do it? If not let us know what you need. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by skurlock View Post
                Earlier today we talked about listing those that need access to the OTG DDO Private forums so that Anubis can add everyone at once. If you need access just post in this thread and I'll update this with the list of names.
                Me

Comment

skurlock probably make another thread. Itll get buried here

sigpic

Comment

5/17...Just an FYI...I will be running late tonight. Please get the fun started without me!....ERR Nevermind!
                    Last edited by AnubisPrime; 05-16-2018, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by skurlock View Post

AnubisPrime ... is this an okay way to do it? If not let us know what you need. Thanks.
                      YES...just let me know. Anyone that is playing from the guild should have private forum access.

Comment

I'm in the Ever Quest 2 chapter of OTG, but I did play DDO for awhile when it first came out. I think I just might just download it and check it out again after reading this thread.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 855 at 07:22 AM on 05-12-2017.

Working...
                        X