Announcement

Collapse

OTG IS MOVING!

We are moving to a new forum solution. If you have not done so already, then please create an account using the same forum name you used here at: https://forums.oldtimersguild.com.
See more
See less

GotM Month 3 Game Poll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GotM Month 3 Game Poll

Poll set to expire Friday, May 18th at noon.
    Secret World Legends (Gothic, modern day horror MMO with illuminati!!!!)
    32.93%
    Lord of the Rings Online (Older MMO.... Hobbits, and orcs, and elves, oh my!)
    27.44%
    Everquest 2 (VERY BIG game and zones. We can also have collection item scavenger hunts!)
    20.73%
    Saga of Ryzom (Older game. Complex skills/crafting system like the SWG days)
    4.88%
    Path of Exile (Diablo 3, but free, grinding for loot pinatas)
    14.02%

The poll is expired.

sigpic

Some info links for the games ...

https://venturebeat.com/2017/11/01/h...world-legends/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lo...e_Rings_Online

http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Free-To-Play

http://massivelyop.com/2016/04/24/th...saga-of-ryzom/

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki
    Forum admin
    Steam ID: [OTG] Revzman
    Origin ID: RevZMan123
    EVE Online (Current Co-CL): NO BLUE INTEL!
    SWTOR (Former XO/Recruiting Officer): D'Veena, Flyint, OTG-CXWllX, and way too many more to list

Comment

Thanks, RevZMan !!!

sigpic

Comment

22 votes??? (including mine)

Where is everybody? Come on people... VOTE!!!
        Steam/XBL/Origin: mjayg | Cryptic: @mjayg | B.net: Ranter#1882 | GW2: Ranter.5492 | SkyForge: Ranter Paragon
        Defiance/Marvel Heroes/Shadowrun Chronicles: Ranter | Disney Infinity: SWAS3775113
        SWL: Ranter | SWTOR: Ranter (Legacy) | The Division: RanterX | Wildstar: Boss Ranter
        Marvel Future Fight/DC Legends: RanterOTG | Force Arena/Galaxy of Heroes/Clash Royale: Ranter

Kul Tiras: Ranter | Bladefist: Ranter | Anvilmar: Ranter | Undermine: ???

Comment

I voted
          Just now
          You can too
          It's so easy
          A caveman could do it
          Anyone over 25
          No gender required
          Illegal aliens
          Real aliens
          Convicted felons
          Teeth or no teeth
          Just do it!
          Trust me
          You'll be feelin' 7up
          "The clock is running. Make the most of today. Time waits for no man. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present."
          Sun Dials and Roses of Yesterday: Garden Delights...
          - Alice Morse Earle

"Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must first be overcome."
          - Samuel Johnson

Comment

I voted for EQ2 for the sole reason of hoping to see everyone trying to complete the striped butterfly collection!

Comment

Interesting selection this month as I play two already regularly (SWL & EQ2) and dabble in LoTRO.

Just an FYI - You may want to change the poll from The Secret World to Secret World Legends for those that have NOT played. SWL is F2P. TSW you can't get anymore if you don't already have it.

Funny Quixadhal on the striped butterflies! I have collections that have been "open" for 10 years I think!
              ziboo

The flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms.

EQ2: Staranah (main), Nixiah, Tazneem, Bithiya, Sithii, Lyrill, Alayh, Sidthr, Danekah
              ESO: Sithi, Lyril, Halaah, Trejah, Ifari
              TSW/SWL: Lyril

Comment

Originally posted by ziboo View Post
                Interesting selection this month as I play two already regularly (SWL & EQ2) and dabble in LoTRO.

Just an FYI - You may want to change the poll from The Secret World to Secret World Legends for those that have NOT played. SWL is F2P. TSW you can't get anymore if you don't already have it.

Funny Quixadhal on the striped butterflies! I have collections that have been "open" for 10 years I think!
                Good to know. I thought they transferred the data assets from the original game to the new one and it was a single entity now. Didnt realize the original iteration still existed.

sigpic

Comment

Secret world looks cool. I've never heard of it, so I voted for that. Although, running EQ2 again does sound like a lot of nostalgic fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Chamir View Post

I voted
                    Just now
                    You can too
                    It's so easy
                    A caveman could do it
                    Anyone over 25
                    No gender required
                    Illegal aliens
                    Real aliens
                    Convicted felons
                    Teeth or no teeth
                    Just do it!
                    Trust me
                    You'll be feelin' 7up
                    You are the wind beneath my wings.
                    Steam/XBL/Origin: mjayg | Cryptic: @mjayg | B.net: Ranter#1882 | GW2: Ranter.5492 | SkyForge: Ranter Paragon
                    Defiance/Marvel Heroes/Shadowrun Chronicles: Ranter | Disney Infinity: SWAS3775113
                    SWL: Ranter | SWTOR: Ranter (Legacy) | The Division: RanterX | Wildstar: Boss Ranter
                    Marvel Future Fight/DC Legends: RanterOTG | Force Arena/Galaxy of Heroes/Clash Royale: Ranter

Comment

Everyone please get out there and encourage guildies to vote! Whether you are talking to them on the forums, Discord, Mumble, Slack, Facebook, in-game, or even real life (whatever that is) tell them to vote now and vote often!

Comment

I'd prefer them not to vote unless they actually intend to play. It skews the game choice otherwise.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drisdane View Post
                          I'd prefer them not to vote unless they actually intend to play. It skews the game choice otherwise.
                          Sorry, I thought that was implied.

Comment

voted secret world as it's the only one I have not played. I dabbled into the others at some point in the past, but hey, i'll play whatever people go with / wins. Mostly the Saturdays though, and the odd Wednesday.

Comment

Dammit, I just got out of Kingsmouth with my SWL character. Oh well, I'll park "DoctorSlutty" at level 16 and run back to save you people when if/when it's time.
                              The power of Moss compels you.
                              DDO: Robotussin, Applejaxx

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 855 at 07:22 AM on 05-12-2017.

Working...
                              X